Encore NEO believes that Encores, with their varied life experiences, can be resources for each other. That is why Encore NEO offers programs onsite and online for Encores to meet, interact, support each other, learn, connect with resources, and discover pathways for their encore careers.
Encore NEO resumes onsite programming on Monday, June 6th!
Join us in person for our weekly Monday Morning Life/Career Development Discussion Series (formerly called Monday Morning Career Transition and Job Search Discussion Series) starting June 6th.
NEW onsite location starting June 6, 2022:
675 Alpha Dr., Suite G
Highland Heights, OH 44143
NOTE: ALL PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY HOSTED ONLINE WITH ZOOM.
Encore Resources, many of which are used in Encore NEO’s programs, are organized in the following categories:
- Chart a New Course
- Technical Skills
- Social and Emotional Skills: Managing self and relationship with others effectively
- Traditional Employment: The Job Search
- Independent Work: Options for freelancing and contracting
- Business Ownership: Enabling Encore Entrepreneurialism
- Civic Engagement
- Social Enterprise
- Financial Wellness
- Optimal Health
- Housing and Transportation