ALL PROGRAMS NOW ONLINE!
Regular Meeting Location starting March 2nd (All in-person meetings are suspended at this time.)
The Church of the Western Reserve
30500 Fairmount Blvd
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
Encore NEO Programs
Monday Morning Career Transition Topic and Job Search Discussion – Mondays, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Mastering Virtual Work – NEW Program Series - Wednesdays, 4:00-5:30 p.m. - Starts August 5th
This hands-on action learning series explores tools and practices required to master virtual work.
The Encore Design Lab with Business Model You - Thursdays, 8:00 a.m-10:30 a.m.
“Encore Career Accelerator Programs (ECAPS)” – Thursdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Each ECAP is comprised of weekly 90-minute sessions over eight to ten weeks. Offerings repeat throughout the year.
- Building a Story Brand
Learn how to apply Donald Miller's simple seven-part framework to clarify your message and transform how the marketplace sees you, your products and services. Resource: Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller.
- Charting a New Course with Business Model You
Apply business model thinking to develop a pathway to a new career. Resource: Business Model You: A One-Page Method for Reinventing Your Career by Tim Clark in collaboration with Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur.
- Getting to Financial Independence
Learn how to save, invest, and earn your way to financial independence. Resource: The Simple Path to Wealth by J.L. Collins.
- Exploring Self-employment
Learn everything you need to know to work for yourself. Resource: The Freelancer's Bible by Sara Horowitz.
- Winning Clients
Learn six steps to getting unlimited clients and achieving financial freedom. Resource: The Irresistible Consultant's Guide to Winning Clients by David A. Fields
- Principled Negotiation
Learn how to get what you want while, at the same time, improving relationships with your employer and/or clients. Resource: Getting To Yes by Roger Fisher and William
One-on-One Coaching and Goal-Setting – (by appointment)
Advanced Programs (may require additional fees)
- Legacy Writers: Blog Your Way to a Book
Learn how to blog and use blogging to write and publish a book.
- Becoming a Public Speaker through Toastmasters (Launching soon!)
We plan to launch our very own Toastmasters Group by the end of 2019. Let us know if you are interested. Contact us at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com.
Standard Weekly Programming Schedule
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday Morning Career Transition Topic and Job Search Discussion
- Sign on at 8:20 a.m.
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Mastering Virtual Work
- Starts August 5th
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. The Encore Design Lab with Business Model You - Weekly Work Session
- Sign on at 8:20 a.m.
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. Encore Career Accelerator Program (ECAP)
- On Hold for now
Program Fees and Membership Information
Our $40 Monthly Membership entitles you to:
- Full participation during all programs,
- Access to program materials,
- Access to the secure Members Only section of the Encore NEO website, and
- The Encore NEO Playbook Binder to help you set goals, track progress and retain valuable program notes.
CLICK HERE for our Program Schedule PDF.