Encore NEO has revamped its programming and moved to a membership model.
Monday Morning Career Transition Speaker Series – Mondays, 8:00-9:15 a.m.
Six “Encore Career Accelerator Programs (ECAPS)” – Mondays and Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Each ECAP is comprised of eight, two-hour sessions over four weeks. Offerings will repeat throughout the year.
- Charting a New Course
Apply business model thinking to develop a pathway to a new career. Resource: Business Model You by Tim Clark.
- Getting to Financial Independence
Learn how to save, invest, and earn your way to financial independence. Resource: The Simple Path to Wealth by J.L. Collins.
- Exploring Self-employment
Learn everything you need to know to work for yourself. Resource: The Freelancer's Bible by Sara Horowitz.
- Winning Clients (Launching February 2019)
Learn six steps to getting unlimited clients and achieving financial freedom. Resource: The Irresistible Consultant's Guide to Winning Clients by David A. Fields
- Principled Negotiation (Launching March 2019)
Learn how to get what you want while, at the same time, improving relationships with your employer and/or clients. Resource: Getting To Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Preparing for the Age 50+ Job Search (Launching May 2019)
Learn skills and tactics to overcome obstacles faced by older job seekers.
Three Weekly Brain Trust Groups – higher-level peer groups
- Job Search Discussion Group – Thursdays, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Learn the best tips for the age 50+ job search.
- Self-employment Brain Trust – Wednesdays, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Hone professional skills and share client challenges.
- Wealth Builder’s Brain Trust – Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Develop a deeper knowledge of great money management.
One-on-One Coaching and Goal-Setting – Thursdays, 8:00-9:30 a.m. (by appointment)
Advanced Programs (may require additional fees)
- Starting a Business: What is it Like to Be an Entrepreneur? (by apppointment)
One-on-one support for those interested in starting a new business. LEARN MORE>>
- Legacy Writers: Blog Your Way to a Book - Wednesdays, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Learn how to blog and use blogging to write and publish a book.
- Becoming a Public Speaker through Toastmasters (Launching soon!)
- The Monday Morning Career Transition Speaker Series (8:00-9:00 a.m.) is open to everyone. We request a $5.00 free-will donation from non-member attendees, paid at the door.
- A $40 Monthly Membership grants access to all regular weekly programs and advanced programs, PLUS the “Encore NEO Playbook Binder” to help set goals, track progress, and retain valuable program notes. Members may need to purchase books for some programs and pay additional fees for advanced programs.
All regularly scheduled programs take place at our Geauga County location.
Geauga County location
The Federated Family Life Center
16349 Chillicothe Rd
Bainbridge, OH 44023
CLICK HERE for our Program Schedule PDF.