NEW Onsite Meeting Location
675 Alpha Dr., Suite G
Highland Heights, OH 44143
Join Us Online
Please see our Weekly Update HERE and click on the Zoom link below the specific program you wish to attend.
Email Tim Lybarger at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Encore NEO Programs
Monday Morning Life/Career Development Discussion Series – Mondays, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
(Formerly called Monday Morning Career Transition Topic and Job Search Discussion Series)
Onsite at the LaunchHouse
Log in at 8:20 a.m.
Encore Mastermind* Groups
*A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members. The concept was coined in 1925 by author Napoleon Hill in his book The Law of Success and described in more detail in his 1937 book Think and Grow Rich.
Participation involves a commitment to meet for up to 1-1/2 hours every week or two weeks at a day and time agreed upon by group members. There is no fee to join, but donations are encouraged.
Mastermind Groups are available to Encore NEO members.
Email Tim Lybarger at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com to learn more.
The Encore Design Lab with Business Model You – Thursdays, 8:00 a.m-10:30 a.m. – On Hold for now
“Encore Career Accelerator Programs (ECAPS)” – Thursdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m. – On Hold for now
Each ECAP is comprised of weekly 90-minute sessions over eight to ten weeks. Offerings repeat throughout the year.
- Building a Story Brand
Learn how to apply Donald Miller's simple seven-part framework to clarify your message and transform how the marketplace sees you, your products and services. Resource: Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller.
- Charting a New Course with Business Model You
Apply business model thinking to develop a pathway to a new career. Resource: Business Model You: A One-Page Method for Reinventing Your Career by Tim Clark in collaboration with Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur.
- Getting to Financial Independence
Learn how to save, invest, and earn your way to financial independence. Resource: The Simple Path to Wealth by J.L. Collins.
- Exploring Self-employment
Learn everything you need to know to work for yourself. Resource: The Freelancer's Bible by Sara Horowitz.
- Winning Clients
Learn six steps to getting unlimited clients and achieving financial freedom. Resource: The Irresistible Consultant's Guide to Winning Clients by David A. Fields
- Principled Negotiation
Learn how to get what you want while, at the same time, improving relationships with your employer and/or clients. Resource: Getting To Yes by Roger Fisher and William
These programs are available to Encore NEO members.
One-on-One Coaching and Goal-Setting – (by appointment)
Email Tim Lybarger at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com for an appointment.
Advanced Programs (may require additional fees) – On Hold for now
- Legacy Writers: Blog Your Way to a Book
Learn how to blog and use blogging to write and publish a book.
- Becoming a Public Speaker through Toastmasters (Launching soon!)
We plan to launch our very own Toastmasters Group - let us know if you are interested. Contact us at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com.
This paid internship program connects workers age 50+ with a select group of age-friendly employers to gain work experience and test new career options. LEARN MORE.
Standard Weekly Programming Schedule
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday Morning Life/Career Development Discussion Series (formerly called Monday Morning Career Transition Topic and Job Search Discussion Series)
- Sign on at 8:20 a.m.
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. Encore Mastermind Group #1
- Group meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month online
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. The Encore Design Lab with Business Model You - Weekly Work Session
- Sign on at 8:20 a.m.
- On Hold for now
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. Encore Career Accelerator Program (ECAP)
- On Hold for now
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. Money Mastermind Group
- Group meets every Friday online
Program Fees and Membership Information
A $25/month membership or $240/year (a 20% Savings!) in Encore NEO entitles you to:
- Access to all Encore NEO Programs
- Resources for building/refining resume, LinkedIn profile, networking basics, interviewing skills
- Coaching sessions to develop a “To Be” Personal Business Model Canvas
- Access to Mastermind Groups
- Access to Encore NEO Slack Channels
- Entry into Encore NEO Encoreship™ Program
Contact Tim Lybarger at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com to enroll or for more information.