Monday Morning Life/Career Development Discussion Series
(Formerly Monday Morning Career Transition Topic and Job Search Discussion Series)
This weekly discussion addresses all areas of the age 50+ career transition.
Every Monday morning (holidays excepted)
See Encore NEO Weekly Update HERE.
- 8:20 a.m. - Log on
- 8:30 a.m. - Introductions
- 9:00 a.m. - Topic and Discussion
- 10:00 a.m. - Check-Ins
- 10:30 a.m. - New Person Orientation
- 10:45 a.m - Close
All programs are open to all at no cost, though we would welcome $5.00 free-will donation to help support our administrative expenses.
Donate $5 HERE.
A $25/month membership or $240/year (a 20% Savings!) in Encore NEO entitles you to:
- Access to all Encore NEO Programs
- Resources for building/refining resume, LinkedIn profile, networking basics, interviewing skills
- Coaching sessions to develop a “To Be” Personal Business Model Canvas
- Access to Mastermind Groups
- Access to Encore NEO Slack Channels
- Entry into Encore NEO Encoreship™ Program
Contact Tim Lybarger at EncoreNEO50@gmail.com to enroll or for more information.
Encore NEO works with age 50+ women and men who are seeking to achieve financial security, and to develop purpose and meaning in their later years.