A $40 per month membership in Encore NEO entitles you access to our regular weekly and advanced programs PLUS the Encore NEO Playbook Binder to help you set goals, track progress and retain valuable program notes.
Monday Morning Career Transition Speaker Series – Mondays, 8:00-9:15 a.m.
Six “Encore Career Accelerator Programs (ECAPS)” – Mondays and Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Each ECAP is comprised of eight, two-hour sessions over four weeks. Offerings will repeat throughout the year.
- Charting a New Course (Launching October 22, 2018)|
Apply business model thinking to develop a pathway to a new career.
- Getting to Financial Independence (Launching November 26, 2018)
Learn how to save, invest, and earn your way to financial independence
- Exploring Self-employment (Launching January, 2019)
Learn everything you need to know to work for yourself
- Personal Branding (Launching February, 2019)
Develop a strategy to stand out to your customers.
- Managing Self (Launching March, 2019)
Clarify your goals, and manage your time and emotions to gain success.
- Relationship Management (Launching April, 2019)
Learn how to balance assertiveness with consideration in managing areas of disagreement.
Three Weekly Brain Trust Groups – higher-level peer groups
- Job Search Discussion Group – Thursdays, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Learn the best tips for the age 50+ job search.
- Self-employment Brain Trust – Wednesdays, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Hone professional skills and share client challenges.
- Wealth Builder’s Brain Trust – Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Develop a deeper knowledge of great money management.
One-on-One Coaching and Goal-setting – Thursdays, 8:00-9:30 a.m. (by appointment)
Advanced Programs: (may require additional fees)
- Starting A Business: What is it Like to Be an Entrepreneur? – 1st and 3rd Mondays, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
(Launching September 17, 2018)
- Legacy Writers: Blog Your Way to a Book - Wednesdays, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Learn how to blog and use blogging to write and publish a book.
- Becoming a Public Speaker through Toastmasters (Proposed launch in January 2019)
While the designers and facilitators have used their best efforts in developing the Encore NEO programs and materials, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of their components and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. The strategies contained in these materials and services are illustrative in nature and may not be suitable for all participants. Encore NEO does not provide legal or accounting advice and the materials provided are not intended to be construed as such. All participants should consult with professionals of their choice. None of the principles or employees of Encore NEO shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. Your registration for membership signifies agreement with this policy.