ENCORE NEO IS EXPANDING!
Starting a Business: What is it Like to be an Entrepreneur?
(A Four-Series Course on Becoming an Entrepreneur)
Series 1: Knowing if Starting a Business is Right for Me
- What's involved, the basics
- Knowing my role
- Can I do this and how?
- Can I start my business even if I work full time?
First and Third Mondays September 17 – December 17, 2018
This introductory Entrepreneurship program includes seven, two-hour interactive sessions over 14 weeks.
Sessions alternate between the Willoughby Public Library and the Mentor Public Library.
- Sept. 17 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Willoughby Library (Willoughby Meeting Room)
- Oct. 1 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Mentor Library (Frances Cleveland Room, 2nd Floor)
- Oct. 15 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Willoughby Library
- Nov. 5 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Mentor Library
- Nov.19 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Willoughby Library
- Dec. 3 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Mentor Library
- Dec. 17 (2:00-4:00 pm) at Willoughby Library
Willoughby Public Library
Willoughby Meeting Room
7854, 30 E Spaulding Street
Willoughby, OH 44094
Frances Cleveland Room, 2nd Floor
8215 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH 44060
Contact Dale Stefancic at (440) 463-7095 for more information.