Location and Programs Fees
The Federated Family Life Center
16349 Chillicothe Rd
Bainbridge, OH 44023
Fees: $5.00 free will donation at the door
Standard Weekly Programming Schedule
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. Job Search Discussion Group: Facilitated group discussion on job search strategies and tactics specifically relevant for the age 50+ job seeker.
- 3:30-5:00 p.m. Charting a New Course: Guided work and group discussion to learn the basics of business model thinking and develop a Personal Encore Career Brand. Resource: Business Model You, by Tim Clark.
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. Future Freelancers: An ongoing series that helps participants learn the complete scope of skills, practices, and requirements involved in joining the “Free Agent Nation” as a contractor, project worker, consultant, freelancer, etc. Resource: The Freelancer's Bible, by Sara Horowitz.
- 3:30-5:00 p.m. Freelancers CoLab: An ongoing brain-trust group made up of those who have prioritized Freelancing as their primary revenue stream. Members of this group will study more advanced materials and consult to each other around specific issues they encounter in their freelancing practices.
- (3:00-500 p.m.) Legacy Writers - blog your way to a book. A year-long adventure of "blogging your way to a book" that will: teach you the skills of blogging and associated social media; help you to clarify your area of expertise and build your brand in the marketplace; give you real-time feedback from your target market; teach you how to use blogging as a revenue channel; teach you how to write a book; and establish you as a published author.
- (4:00-5:30 p.m.) Mastering Money and Building Wealth: This facilitated discussion group draws from a wide range of resources to explore the basic mindsets, principles, and practices that will help us make the best choices for our financial futures.
- (6:00-7:30 p.m.) Getting from Good to Great: Especially for those who are currently employed and proactively considering options for their next career move; or for those who have a current freelancing practice in place but want to take it to the next level, this session uses advanced strategic planning tools and keeps an eye on emerging developments in the marketplace.
Online Success Teams: Each participant gets 15 minutes to share their progress over the past week; describe obstacles they've encountered; get feedback and ideas from the other participants; and select specific goals for the coming week.
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. Team #1 (meeting on SLACK)
- 3:30-5:00 p.m. Team #2 (meeting on SLACK)