Engaging with the local community to make a difference. . .
- Wisdom Project – (Coming soon)
- RSVP of Lake County – Matches the skills, talents, and experience of adults age 55 and over with volunteer opportunities to address community needs in Lake County. LEARN MORE >>
- Greater Cleveland Volunteers – Connects individuals with volunteer opportunities including working with literacy, mentoring, and senior services in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, and Northeast Ohio. LEARN MORE >>
- RetirementJobs.com – A search engine that publishes job listings from thousands of employers nationwide selected for the age 50+ seeker. It also publishes volunteer jobs for people age 50+ and provides career advice articles and tips. Topics include finding a job, self-employment, the benefits of temporary work, working while retired, and more. LEARN MORE >>
Social Enterprise: Launching a Business with a Social Mission
- Candid - Foundation Center and GuideStar joined forces in 2019 to become Candid, a nonprofit that provides research, collaboration, and training to connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it. Candid's data tools on nonprofits, foundations, and grants are the most comprehensive in the world.. LEARN MORE >>
- Lakeland Community College Nonprofit and Public Service Center – Provides educational and professional development programs for individuals and organizations serving Northeast Ohio’s nonprofit and public service sectors. It offers customized services such as strategic planning, board development, and executive and leadership coaching, and also sponsors events for networking, dialogue, and collaboration. LEARN MORE >>