Charting a New Course with Business Model You Weekly Work Session
Participants will apply the Charting a New Course with Business Model You framework to review their personal business models and develop new career strategies. If you don't yet have a personal business model, we'll help you build one.
- 8:00 a.m. - Coffee and Networking
- 8:30 a.m. - Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. - Speaker, Q&A, and Discussion
- 9:45 a.m. - Coffee, Donuts, & Networking
- 10:00 a.m. - Close or, continue to ECAP Program
Geauga County Public Library Newbury Station Branch
14775 Auburn Road, Newbury, OH 44065
- Full participation during all programs,
- Access to program materials,
- Access to the secure Members Only section of the Encore NEO website, and
- The Encore NEO Playbook Binder to help you set goals, track progress and retain valuable program notes.