“Age 50 + Career Transition” Speaker Series and Discussion Group
This weekly speaker series addresses all areas of the age 50+ career transition.
Every Monday morning (holidays excepted)
- 8:00 a.m. - Coffee and Networking
- 8:30 a.m. - Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. - Speaker, Q&A, and Discussion
- 9:45 a.m. - Coffee, Donuts, & Networking
- 10:00 a.m. - Close or, continue to ECAP Program or Brain Trust
The Church of the Western Reserve
30500 Fairmount Blvd
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
You may observe any of our onsite programs at no cost.
Encore NEO members ($40/month) are entitled to:
- Full participation during all programs,
- Access to program materials,
- Access to the secure Members Only section of the Encore NEO website, and
- The Encore NEO Playbook Binder to help you set goals, track progress and retain valuable program notes.
See topics for the March Speaker Series HERE.
Encore NEO works with age 50+ women and men who are seeking to achieve financial security, and to develop purpose and meaning in their later years.