“Age 50 + Career Transition” Speaker Series and Discussion Group
This weekly speaker series addresses all areas of the age 50+ career transition.
Every Monday morning (holidays excepted)
- 8:00 a.m. - Coffee and Networking
- 8:30 a.m. - Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. - Speaker, Q&A, and Discussion
- 9:45 a.m. - Coffee, Donuts, & Networking
- 10:00 a.m. - Close or, continue to ECAP Program or Brain Trust
Geauga County Public Library Newbury Station Branch
14775 Auburn Road, Newbury, OH 44065
You may observe any of our onsite programs at no cost.
Encore NEO members ($40/month) are entitled to:
- Full participation during all programs,
- Access to program materials,
- Access to the secure Members Only section of the Encore NEO website, and
- The Encore NEO Playbook Binder to help you set goals, track progress and retain valuable program notes.
Click HERE for Topic Schedule
Encore NEO works with age 50+ women and men who are seeking to achieve financial security, and to develop purpose and meaning in their later years.